Term & Conditions:
Although Singletrack adventures has taken reasonable steps to provide a safely guided experience, mountain biking is a sport involving some risk.
It is therefore mandatory for you to have the proper personal insurances (Medical Aid with an Evacuation plan) or a short term insurance policy must be taken out for the duration of the trip. Furthermore it is always a good idea to have your equipment and personal belongings insured – this is at your own risk should you not have the correct insurances.
Singletrack Adventures and all persons associated with the business cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to your equipment nor can Singletrack Adventures and all persons associated with the business be held liable for any injuries, illness or death to yourself that may occur whilst on tour or any time in the future.
We understand that life can throw certain curve balls when we least expect it and due to this we have tried to be as fair with our refunds as possible, but expenses of falling short with numbers, etc need to be met.
Refunds – should you cancel
- 10 weeks or more: 75% refunded, 25% remains a deposit towards a future booking
- 4 weeks to 10 weeks: 50% refunded, 25% remains a deposit towards a future booking, 25% forfeited
- 2weeks to 4 weeks: 25% refunded, 25% remains a deposit towards a future booking, 50% forfeited
- 2 weeks or less: 0% refunded, 25% remains a deposit towards a future booking, 75% forfeited
(the above is all FROM date of commencement of your booked tour)
We will allow you to substitute yourself for another rider at any time at no additional charge. The substitution will have to get all required agreements signed and formalised by our office timeously before the trip for the substitution to be accepted.
Cancelation From Our Side:
If the minimum number of people has not been met you will be given an option to either change to an alternative date or if this does not suit you a full 100% refund will be given.
Should we not be able to ride due to natural disasters, ie flooding of rivers and it becomes too dangerous to portage the rivers, we will offer you a choice of an alternate date or a 80% cash refund and 20% remaining as a life deposit for another day when it best suits you. You also have the option to substitute a rider on this deposit should you not be able to join us yourself.
On booking you will receive the Singletrack Adventures Information Pack which will include the following:
- T&C acceptance
- Singletrack Adventures Indemnity
- A rider’s guide to the Transkei
- Packing List
- Itinerary (proposed for your trip but should be considered flexible)
- Information on our preferred accommodation for night before your scheduled ride as well as transfer information
- Deposit information and further payment details